Though you can resolve the challenge by running the resource as an administrator, at instances, it may possibly have to have the application to be reinstalled with administrative privilege to do the job.
In this report, we check out a handful of troubleshooting steps to support you take care of the dae error 13001 error in Windows pcs.
How do I take care of the DAE mistake 13001 error in Home windows 10?
1. Run Professional Instruments with admin accessibility
- Track down the Pro Applications desktop shortcut.
- Right-click on the shortcut and select Run as Administrator.
- The instrument will now start with administrative privilege. Use the resource and see if the error is resolved. If you verify the error to be induced thanks to a authorization difficulty, modify the app qualities and set the tool to run as admin all the time.
- Near Pro Resources.
- Correct-click on on the desktop shortcut all over again and find Open File Spot.
- Correct-click on the most important Professional Equipment.exe file and select Houses.
- In the Homes window, open up the Compatibility tab.
- Below the Configurations portion, look at the Run this method as administrator box.
- Click on Use and Okay to help save the alterations. Close the Properties window.
At the time the modifications are saved, launch Professional Equipment using the desktop shortcut. The software will launch with administrative privilege. Check if the dae error 13001 Professional Instruments 10 Windows 10 dilemma is solved.
2. Operate Professional Equipment in Compatibility mode
- Proper-click on the Professional Applications desktop shortcut and pick out Open File Spot.
- When the set up folder opens, ideal-simply click on the primary PoTools.exe file and find Attributes.
- In the Qualities window, open up the Compatibility tab.
- Beneath the Compatibility manner section, examine Operate this application compatibility manner for box.
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose Windows 7 or Home windows 8.1.
- Click Implement and Ok to save the changes.
Start Pro Instruments once more and look at if the dae error 13001 was encountered is resolved.
If you are running the older version of Professional Tools at first developed for Home windows 7 or XP, it may perhaps deal with compatibility concerns when run on new-gen Home windows 8.1 or Windows 10 computer systems.
Windows by default provide a compatibility manner to enable buyers operate their more mature applications on Home windows 10 in compatibility configurations.
Alternatively, you can also opt for to set up the most up-to-date variation to stay clear of operating the software in compatibility mode. If the difficulty persists, try reinstalling the application with admin obtain to take care of the problem.
3. Reinstall Pro Tools as administrator
- Click on on Start and kind manage.
- Simply click on the Regulate Panel to open up the app.
- Pick out Courses and then simply click on Programs and features. This will listing all the systems installed on your process.
- Find Pro Equipment from the listing and click Uninstall. Simply click Indeed to validate the motion when prompted by UAC.
- Wait around for Home windows to uninstall the application absolutely. At the time uninstalled, reboot the laptop to apply the adjustments.
- After the restart, go to the download web site of Professional Applications and download the most recent version of the app offered but really don’t run the installer yet.
- Open the folder where you have the Pro Equipment installer downloaded. Suitable-simply click on the installer and decide on Run as Administrator.
- Click on Indeed/Install when prompted by User Account Manage.
- Observe on-monitor guidelines to full the installation. At the time finished, reboot the personal computer.
Start Pro Resources yet again and look at if the Professional Resources 1st dae error 13001 is settled.
The Pro Instruments dae mistake 13001 mistake in Home windows pcs ordinarily occurs because of to compatibility difficulties or insufficient permission to run the app.
Check out operating the application as an administrator to resolve the dilemma. Alternatively, you can also operate the app in compatibility mode if you use the older version of the application.